Lenox-Hotard Post 31
602 Legion Avenue, Houma, LA 70364
1. This Legion Post exerts all efforts to ensure the information that are provided in this Web Site is up to date and accurate. This Legion Post does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of said information and expressly disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use of this information.
2. It is this Legion Post's condition that, in exchange for allowing you free access to the information in this Web Site, you accept and hold The American Legion, and this Legion Post, its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successor or assigns, or any third party associated with it, harmless from any and/or all liability(ies) arising out of you action(s) especially, if your action(s) was based on the information of this Web Site. It is essential that you, the user, verify any and/or all information contained herein before making your final decision. All the terms and conditions set forth herein also apply in its entirety to the Web Designer of this website.
3. This Legion Post does not endorse any or all external links which were accessed from this Web Site.
4. Local and Special Events listed on this Web Site are not necessarily endorsed or recommended by this Legion Post.
5. Opinions expressed by external links do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post's management and staff.
6. Opinions expressed through personal articles, public forum, or any information on this Web Site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post 's management and staff.
7. This Legion Post has the right to refuse adding a link to any sexually oriented web site or any other link(s) it deems undesireable.
8. This Legion Post has the right to refuse service to anyone.
9. This Legion Post has the right to add or delete any or all links or information.
This site is provided as the official public service web site of the American Legion . It is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload, download or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Public Law 99-474 (The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986). Nothing on this site constitutes American Legion endorsement to include the material on links to other sites. Nothing contained is to be considered the official opinion of any agency in the Department of Defense, the American Legion Board of Directors, or this Legion Post. All information on this site is considered public information.
This "Warning " may also appear of the Website templates.
Our physical address is posted at the top of this page. Our telephone number and our E-mail address is listed on our ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address and telling us to remove you from our mailing list, list servers, or future mailing lists. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Copyright © 2002 by The American Legion - All Rights Reserved.