1. No liquor or beer will be sold. Members can bring their own alcohol.
2. Use of the lounge is restricted to:
A. Members of The American Legion in good standing. Good standing means that member has on his person a current Legion card which he must show on request. Cards expire on Dec. 31st of each year and will not be honored beyond that date.
B. Same rules for Auxiliaries and Son of the American Legion applies.
C. Guest of “members” will be permitted providing that guest is accompanied by member at all times. Member must sign his name and the name of his /her guest(s) and are responsible for the conduct of all parties. If a member leaves the premises, the guest must also leave. The bartender shall have the guest book at the bar and is responsible for seeing that it is properly maintained.
3. No one not having attained the legal age of 21 will be permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
4. In the event of uncontrolled misconduct by either a member or guest the member and/or guest will be requested to leave.
5. The word misconduct herein includes the use of obscene or profane language as well as any conduct that creates harm to others or damages the post.
6. No weapons are permitted, including sheath knives.
7. No one will be permitted in the post improperly or indecently dressed. Bathing suits, short shorts, halter tops are prohibited.
Post 31 Facility Rules
602 Legion Avenue, Houma, LA 70364
Looking for a place to hold your event?
Lenox-Hotard Post 31
Our facility at 602 Legion Avenue in downtown Houma, Louisiana, has one ballroom that can be rented for your event. The main ballroom is rented for very reasonable prices
The kitchen can be rented for serving and heating items. There are also two smaller room which are available for rental for smaller functions such as baby showers and birthday parties.
Alcohol is not served by the American Legion, but the renter can bring their own as long as there is a police detail on the premise.
For more details please call Wilson Freeman at 985-665-9644 or Paul Scott at 985-985-856-3004 for more details, determine your needs and review the rental agreement.